- About Us
- English Language School
- Overview – English Programs
- English Levels and Placement
- Delivery Methods
- Admission Policy and Procedure
- How Do I Apply?
- Student Life
- FAQ – English Studies
- Prices – English Language School
- Make Payment
- Why Immerse?
Prices for English Language School
(Please be patient while we work on updating the website. In the meantime, for pricing information, please go to the English Overview page and click on the button that corresponds to the English course that you are interested in.)
The number of hours to complete any English language program depends greatly on the student’s starting English level, out-of-class work, and ability to develop the language skills being taught.
General Hours-per-week Guidelines are:
Life is busy for many students. For working adults we recommend 4-6 hours of individualized instruction per week to effectively learn the English skills taught in any one of our high quality English programs. Students can schedule more teaching hours per week if desired.
Additional Services Available (Optional):
FREE from Lancaster, PA Train Station
$50 from Harrisburg International Airport (MDT)
$150 from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
$150 from Baltimore International Airport (BWI)
Meals Guest Meals:
English Tuition Refund Policy
If a student withdraws from class, the student must inform Immerse International in writing. Refunds will be processed within 30 days. Upon request, refund may be used as credit toward future classes at full exchange rate. Otherwise, Immerse will refund:
• 90% of tuition, if cancellation is prior to 1st week of classes.
• 75% of tuition, if cancellation is during 1st week of classes.
• 50% of tuition, if cancellation is during 2nd week of classes.
• 0% of tuition, if cancellation is during 3rd week of classes or after.
Special rates are available for groups of 4or larger. Please inquire.
(Scholarship is not available for housing costs. Immerse does not qualify to offer U.S. Federal Student Financial Aid.)
- Credit Card
- Account Transfer (Contact Office for Instructions)
- Wire Transfer ($35 Fee, Contact Office for Instructions)
Payment Procedures – Steps to Becoming an English Student at Immerse
- Application Submitted
- Acceptance/Non-Acceptance Notification
- Invoice Sent
- Tuition Payment Due two weeks (14 days) prior to first class date. Registration Forms Completed
- Payment plans may be arranged. Deposit required.
- Orientation Materials Sent
- Placement Testing and Ongoing Orientation
- First Class Day