- About Us
- English Language School
- Overview – English Programs
- English Levels and Placement
- Delivery Methods
- Admission Policy and Procedure
- How Do I Apply?
- Student Life
- FAQ – English Studies
- Prices – English Language School
- Make Payment
- Why Immerse?
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Preparation Program
This program is designed to prepare a student or group of students to take the TOEFL Test to enter higher education institutions in the United States and elsewhere in the world. The program is designed to focus on the 4 main English skills: Listening comprehension, Speaking, Reading comprehension, and Writing. As the students practice in each section, they take tests along the way to judge how well they are doing and what they need to relearn. At the end of each section, students are given a free practice test.
ESL Levels 4-5 Upper Intermediate to Advanced only
* This course can be taken as an intensive 4, 8 or 16 week course. The longer you can take to prepare for the TOEFL, the better. You will be able to complete more practice exercises, quizzes and tests and a wider range of time focused on building your vocabulary and grammar skills.
* Placement tests are given to measure the student’s proficiency level.
* Post-tests are given every 8 weeks to show student progress and test-taking strengths.
* Student achievement measures are taken weekly in the form of quizzes, oral presentations, writing assignments, and listening comprehension quizzes modeled after the TOEFL test.
* This program is often offered as individual instruction.
* Minimum of 4 students per class