- About Us
- English Language School
- Overview – English Programs
- English Levels and Placement
- Delivery Methods
- Admission Policy and Procedure
- How Do I Apply?
- Student Life
- FAQ – English Studies
- Prices – English Language School
- Make Payment
- Why Immerse?
Meal Plans and Food Preparation Options
Living at Immerse International is all-inclusive, meaning your rent includes housing, utilities and meals. Lunches and dinners are prepared for students Monday-Friday by a professional cook with many years of experience. She is ServSafe (R) certified with specific training in safe food handling and kitchen sanitation. If there are food allergies or specific food restrictions, Immerse International’s cook will work with the students to try to accommodate their needs. Food is conveniently located for breakfasts and weekend meals. A student kitchen is available for students to prepare additional meals and snacks. Each student is asked to take a turn each month cleaning the student kitchen. New recipe suggestions are always welcome. We encourage students to make requests and share favorites.
Meal times provide the opportunity for students and staff to come together, relax, and enjoy fun, serious and even “corny” conversation. There are always jokes and news being shared. People have even been known to burst into song. Meal times are the one opportunity and place that Immerse residents from all area schools, plus staff and visitors, can hang out at the same time.
Sample Menu Items
- Butternut Squash Risotto, Salad, Carmel Apple Bars
- Chicken Patty, Macaroni & Cheese, Salad, Cake
- Chili, Cornbread, Salad, Cookie
- Ecuadorian Quinoa (Vegetable) Soup, Macaroni Salad, Salad, Jell-O
- Sandwiches (Ham, Tuna, Egg), Chips, Salad, Pudding
- Indonesian Bean Stew, Samosas, Salad, Pudding
- Stir Fry Chicken & Vegetables, Rice, Salad, Brownie
- Pizza, salad, fuit or sweet dessert
- BBQ Chicken, Potato Wedges, Baked Beans, Salad
- Caribbean Grilled Pork Chops, Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad
- French Toast, Sausage, Yogurt, Fruit, Granola
- Meatloaf, Mashed Potato, Green Beans, Salad
- Turkey Pot Pie, Broccoli, Salad
- “Build Your Own” Burrito, Rice, Beans, Salad
- Hot Dogs, Macaroni Salad, Spinach and Cranberry Salad, Pumpkin Bread, Chips and Mango Salsa
Schedule of Meals
- Lunch – 12:00 – 1:15 PM
- Dinner – 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Subscribe to our Newsletter
You know that I’m eager to learn English. You helped me (in) the best way! Thank you for giving me a chance to be an “English teacher;” I’ll be a nice teacher…just like you at Immerse International!!. Thank you for taking care of me and teaching me. It was so precious that I can never forget. Keep in touch with me. I love you at Immerse.