- About Us
- English Language School
- Overview – English Programs
- English Levels and Placement
- Delivery Methods
- Admission Policy and Procedure
- How Do I Apply?
- Student Life
- FAQ – English Studies
- Prices – English Language School
- Make Payment
- Why Immerse?
How Do I Apply for Admission?
Submit IMMERSE Application (NOTE English/Housing/BOTH)
What Happens After I Submit My Application?
If accepted, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance noting steps remaining and
you will receive an Invoice for all Services, which must be paid two weeks prior to class.
Tourist Visa Policy
The B1/B2 Tourist visa allows for a short course of study that combines sightseeing trips with limited English courses fewer than 18 hours of classes per week and not for credit toward a degree.
Immerse International does not issue I-20’s to apply for an F1 Student visa at this time. You will need to apply for an F1 Student visa if you want to study full time. When you apply for a tourist visa you should indicate to the Embassy or Consulate that you are coming for a cultural learning experience that includes some English study but you are not requesting an I-20. Immerse will send a letter of acceptance that indicates the program of cultural exchange and language study you enrolled in, class schedule, and tuition payment information. This letter can help you explain to the Embassy or Consulate what you will be experiencing in the U.S at Immerse International.
This content does not constitute legal advice. For more information on “B Visas” contact your local U.S. embassy or consulate. You can also click on this U.S. State Department link: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visitor.html
Upon payment for housing and/or English classes, you will be sent a orientation packet and registration materials, including:
- English Student Handbook
- Immerse Welcome Booklet
- Registration Form, confirming your class enrollment, housing needs, all services requested, and other information needed
- Consent/Release Form
- Residents ONLY—the Resident Lease
- English Students ONLY—The Class Participation Form
- You will be given a tour and orientation.
- Any unsettled balances should be paid.
- English Students ONLY—You will be given a Placement Test for English (See English Levels and Placement for more information.)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The latest polling data is in and PEACE students liked the experience living and studying at Immerse International. A__ was telling me about his field trip to the Amish while being delivered to his final destination in Delaware. His English is vastly improved.