- About Us
- English Language School
- Overview – English Programs
- English Levels and Placement
- Delivery Methods
- Admission Policy and Procedure
- How Do I Apply?
- Student Life
- FAQ – English Studies
- Prices – English Language School
- Make Payment
- Why Immerse?
Housing Originally known as “Millersville International House” or “MIH,” the International House at Immerse International offers housing with an all-inclusive meal plan. All services offered include full language and cultural immersion in an intentional community setting where cultural understanding experiences abound, diversity is honored, and differing viewpoints are respected. Immerse International is a home where up to fifteen different countries are represented at any given time. Living in community with each other, you will develop personally and professionally from this rich, cross-pollination of culture. Develop your English language skills and your professional tools and be the vanguard of an increasingly global civilization. Immerse International is strategically located near Millersville University, Harrisburg Area Community College (Lancaster Campus), two English Language Schools, the Willow Street Career and Technology Center and more. At the edge of the property there is a bus stop that is on a public bus route. Rooms are available in the International House with an all‐inclusive meal plan and a range of services, all with an English‐immersion experience. Immerse yourself in English, learn about other cultures, and enjoy the peaceful setting Millersville offers while still being close to New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.
Featuring: We seek to provide everything one would need to live and thrive while living and studying in the US. Some of the services we offer are:
- Typically 30 students from 15 countries
- Double rooms, fully furnished
- Three meals per day in a pleasant dining hall
- Utilities included in rent
- Free Wi-Fi
- Community room with TV
- Student kitchen for your own cooking
- Study Room with computers
- Music room
- Gym & weightlifting room
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Public bus stop
- Soccer field and volleyball court
- Help with editing English writing assignments
- Bicycles for getting around locally
- A friendly, helpful staff (to help with setting up bank accounts, understanding bus routes, etc.)
What are the rooms like? What’s provided?
- All rooms are shared.
- Rooms are furnished with beds, desks, dressers and
- Roommates are assigned by the Director of Residential Services based on
- closet space, demand and timing. Typically, students of the same first language would not be placed together so that their English may improve.
- Bathrooms are shared.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
I would recommend studying at Immerse International. The teachers are helpful. The classes are small, so you get lots of personal attention. I had lots of opportunities to make new friends from the United States, China, Germany, Tajikistan, and Haiti. It was fun to have lunch together and hang out with the university students. Every day I would practice the piano, and people enjoyed the music. I took the bus from Lititz, PA every day right to Immerse.